Join us in removing absurd situations from our daily lives! Waiting at the post office? Queues in shops? Paperwork? For every waster of time, money or energy, there is an answer in the form of an app – and we can find it. We are not afraid of any obstacle and we enjoy seeking creative customized solutions.
What we expect
- You have experience with developing iOS apps for at least 2 years
- You possess programming skills in Swift
- You can master code versioning using git
- You can communicate in English
- Being familiar with REST API PromiseKit, SnapKit, Realm or RxSwift is an advantage
What will be your tasks?
- Working on client projects for the iOS platform
- Looking for solutions for all client´s requirements
- Collaborating on improving the existing processes
- Learning new competencies and sharing your knowledge with the rest of the team
- In Dactyl, you can be certain that your words hold weight as we always support good ideas
- We decide what technologies we use, and we take part in the product development from the very beginning
- We guarantee you a place among experienced developers who form a well-coordinated team
- We don’t force anyone to sit in the office from 8 AM to 4 PM. We are people with our own personal lives so we can reasonably agree on everything
- We also work from home
- We are a good team with mutual understanding for one another, straightforward approach and we like to hang out together after work as well
- We do sports with the Multisport card, participate in fun team building activities, and have an office in the heart of Brno
Did we catch your eye?
Seize the opportunity and let us know about you.
Where you will work
Peek into our offices which are placed in the middle of Brno. We enjoy most the friendly atmosphere and family environment. We love common breakfasts and toasts to important events. We play games together over LAN and on the PlayStation, which is in our relax lounge. Apply for one of the job positions and you can be part of all this.
Interested? Apply now
Nothing is lost for asking and our interviews are very friendly.